|Night Visiting Role|
- Chooses one person to infect each night.
- That person gets an infection that converts them to a zombie exactly one day later.
- Doctors can cure infections and kill zombies by visiting them.
- Immune to drunks, hookers, conversions, can be killed.
- Survivors will be infected but will not become zombies.
- Wins if everyone is either infected or zombified.
- All zombies will die if they attack a cult member at night.
- Sided with the zombies.
Playing as Zombies:
- Thankfully, Zombie is one of the easiest roles to win with. Unlike the Cult, which would end if the Cult Leader is killed, even if the original Zombie is killed/lynched, as long as they had managed to infect at least one other player, the Zombies will remain alive.
- You can be killed by both Doctors and Quacks. Ideally, you would want to convert these roles to Zombies as soon as possible. However, since neither of these roles are likely to claim outloud, you may have to claim a PR to get their claim, or pay attention to soft claims.
- Zombies can not be converted once Zombified. Keep this in mind if there are Masons in the game, as they may call you out for not being in the meeting and lynch you. Claiming you were the target of a Shrink would be most ideal in this situation.
- Players who are infected will not know they are infected. They will only know they are Zombified after the day has ended and the night phase begins. Therefore, whispering your target from last night would be a smart move, so they know to lynch along with you and your fellow Zombies.
- Alternatively, you could also whisper targets you did NOT Zombify, claiming that they will become Zombies at night. This could help you get more on your side to lynch a certain target or force a NL, but could backfire in the coming morning.
- Cult is probably the biggest threat to Zombies: In games with both factions, Cult conversion will always cover Zombie if they target the same person. Culting is much faster then Zombifying. In games with Cults, you should attempt to lynch Cult members to help slow down their progress.
- It may not be a good idea to Zombify cleared PR's such as Cop or Detective. If there is a Doctor in the game, they will likely be on that player in the night phase, either curing them of infection, or killing them outright if they had become Zombified.
Playing against Zombies:
- Without the downside of a Cult Leader, Zombies can be very difficult to defeat. Trying praying, or shooting wildly to hope to nip the infection in the bud, as ridiculous as it sounds. Luck is heavily involved.
- Remember that it is possible for everyone to win as a Zombie; if the Mafia is dead and there is no other third party besides Zombie, it may just be easier to let the remaining players become Zombified.
- As a Doctor in games with Zombies, if there are no clear PRs that need your protection, you might want to visit random players. While this could backfire with Grannies/Yakuzas, it could also help kill off Zombies.
- As a Quack in games with Zombies, if there is no other Night killing role, visiting random targets may help kill off Zombies. However, this could easily backfire as you could accidently save your own Mafia's target that night.
- Another role which can't talk during night meetings http://www.epicmafia.com/game/683592
- Seems like watcher doesnt notice if zombie infects someone http://www.epicmafia.com/game/713395
- If Zombie bites a Cultist, Zombie will die.