|Night Visiting Role|
- Each night, attempts to match players with roles.
- If matches correctly at night, werewolf devours that player and becomes invulnerable to day kills and lynches for one day.
- If role is guessed wrong, werewolf will be revealed to the town.
- Wins if Werewolves outnumber all parties.
You devoured a human and feel very powerful... as though you are immortal for the day!
Playing as Werewolf
- Don't try to Devour someone Night 1 unless it was a daystart. The odds are NOT in your favour and town will generally lynch you if you're revealed.
- If the agent/spy contacts you, make sure you establish which is contacting you. You know the roles, so don't say hi to the agent.
- Equally, try to get the spy to out himself and his buddies so you can thin their numbers and share the win. Remember that the spy may lie, so be careful.
- If there's no agent and no "Town friendly" 3rd party (Survivor/Fool/Lyncher/Lover/Politician/Alien are all "Town friendly"), consider claiming Agent. This may get you some claims from town and easy kills.
- You are vulnerable at night! Always be wary of the mafia, vigilante and killer at night. If possible, have a quack helping you.
- Your devour can eat the Treestump. It's one of the only ways to kill it, so keep this in mind during LYLO. Remember that killing it reveals your existence, so don't do this unless you're ready for town and scum to know of your existence.
- If you're outed and there are masons in the game, try to appeal to be masoned instead of lynched. If the town is smart, they'll mason you and gain an extra townie (and one which knows all the roles to boot!)
Playing against Werewolf
- If you're agent with a WW around, don't claim. Stay quiet until the wolf messes up a devour, then reveal the roles.
- Always be wary of claiming. The wolf can tell if you're faking a claim (They know the roles) and any correct claims will have you devoured.
- Mason the wolf if you can. Lynching the wolf costs a lynch which could be used to find scum and masoning the wolf gives town an extra town-sided player (And one which can check for fake claims amidst the legitimate ones, such as a Stalker claiming Detective with no Detective in the game)
- If you're mafia, try to claim to get the wolf to claim. Remember that you may need to sacrifice yourself or your buddy to obtain their loyalty, but having the sharewin with 2 kills per night can be worth it.
- Werewolves do not have meetings.
- If the Werewolf tries to eat a cop he has to get the sanity correct. If there is a regular Cop and Insane Cop the werewolf must correctly establish that they are eating the certain sanity.
- If all roles in the game are known and there are no roles that could kill you at night (mafia/vigilante/killer) then you have won the game, as town cannot kill you.
- Guns cannot kill you, so you can be shot multiple times and survive that day.
- Your devour bypasses protection, so you CAN eat anyone who is protected by vests or a Doctor/Nurse/Quack.
- You cannot eat the Granny or Bomb unless you're vested or doctor'd, so don't eat those unless you know you're safe.
- Your devour is still affected by the Driver, and a Bodyguard seems to interfere with the devour process, by causing it to fail and reveal you.
- Cannot joint win with the mafia unless there's only one surviving. If you end up with more than one mafia, you'll have to attempt to eat at least one of the mafia before you finish off the town.
- If the WW correctly guesses the role and player and the player is jailed, the WW will not be revealed the next day, but the WW has no way of knowing this, this needs to be fixed.
- The WW CAN be masoned. This is important if you're revealed, as you can appeal to be masoned rather than be lynched. This rarely works, however.
Quack saves werewolf kill. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/684902