|Night Visiting Role|
- The Warlock chooses one player each night as a lynch prediction.
- The player can be any role on any side, the Warlock just sees the names of all the players still alive.
- The lynch prediction only applies to the following day. A new lynch prediction must be made each night.
- If the Warlock correctly predicts two lynches, he will win the game.
- The Warlock can NOT win while dead.
- The Warlock however can choose himself and will win despite being lynched (assuming he already has one point).
- The Warlock can also choose no one in his night meeting and will receive a point if the town decides to no lynch the next day.
- The Warlock is a non-visiting role:
- The Gallis will give the Warlock one correct prediction if lynched by the majority, despite no death occurring.
- However, a minority vote on the Gallis or any other player will not give the Warlock one point.
- The Warlock will not get a point for a lynch on a guised person if he chose the stolen identity.
Playing As the Warlock
- If day one is commonly MYLO, it is wise to guess no one to receive a point when the town decides to NL.
- Choosing yourself as Warlock after already guessing one lynch right is a decent strategy. Act like a Fool and try to get yourself killed, but don't be too obvious.
- Don't choose clear players because it is highly unlikely they be lynched. On the flip side, definitely choose confirmed mafia!
- You can joint win with town by picking the last mafia member for your second lynch prediction.
- It is also possible to joint win with the Mafia by choosing a townie for your second lynch prediction and proceeding to vote with them on LYLO.
- Try to fake claim an investigative role to get your target lynched, much like a Lyncher would.
Playing Against the Warlock
- As town, try and be unpredictable. Don't necessary NL on MYLO and don't fall for obvious tricks like the Warlock faking Fool or faking Cop. Instead of lynching the most obvious mafia, try and mix it up to avoid giving the Warlock a correct prediction.
- The Warlock can be of great assistance to Mafia because he can provide an extra vote in many situations. Try not to kill him and you may be able to joint with him later.
- When the warlock chooses "no one" and no one is lynched day 1 and then the jailer jails someone, the warlock will win immediately having only predicted 1 lynch correctly. This might also happen when choosing a person and/or without a jailer.
- May also happen with hunter.