|Night Visiting Role|
- Can choose to become a tree at night.
- Once a tree, cannot be killed or converted.
- Once a tree, they cannot vote.
You became a tree!
Playing as the Treestump
- If you are the only tree you might want to become a tree; trees cannot vote but can talk and whisper, so they can get claims and lead.
- Watch out, a tree can still die from a voodoo, werewolf, by being loved, having no bread, etc.
- In a setup with more than one treestump, be careful not to all become trees. See here: http://www.epicmafia.com/game/667278
- Should all players become trees, mafia or no one will win!
- Generally speaking, you should become a tree as soon as possible. This makes it difficult for you to be killed and gives the town an immediate clear.
- Do not pretend to have visited Cthulhu as a tree.
- If there is an Interrogator in the setup, get the town to lynch you instead of not lynching. This will not kill you and will deny the Interrogator the use of his power.
- The Treestump is not affected by the must act option
- The Treestump can be eaten by the Werewolf, killed if a Lover who has chosen the tree as its partner dies, killed by a voodoo curse, and die if targeted by the mafia on the night a Strongman uses his or her ability.
- The Mimic can steal the Treestump's role, but the Treestump's role will not change.