|Night Visiting Role|
The Thief can steal any item from a player.
- The Thief can steal any of the following items:
- Can only steal one item at a time.
- Does NOT participate in Mafia meetings, and thus cannot kill.
- Like the Silencer, the mafia is aware of who the Thief is.
- Unlike the silencer, the thief cannot steal from his own mafia partners, therefore the thief can learn his/her mafia partners by looking at the stealing list.
"You stole a _____!"
- The most obvious is to try and steal from people who you would expect to get items. Stealing randomly will only hurt yourself
- If you steal an item, try to be discreet about it. If the giver did not give the item to you, yet you have it, it is sending off a huge sign that you are the thief.
- If there's a tracker/watcher, you can easily fake a power role using your thief visit - it's risky, but faking a guilty will give you far more credibility than it would for other mafia. Don't do this if you steal something though, because it will out you as the thief.
- The icon for the Thief role was designed by user bkbkbk, who also received 120 coins for his design.
- When thief steals one piece of bread, receive a message saying they stole bread for the rest of the game, even after baker dies.
- The thief does not seem to be counted as a mafia when in game with traitors, an example of this would be where the thief shoots a villager, and in a 3 v 2 situation (thief + 2 traitors vs rest of village), does not win.