still needing more terms and explanations please help ~facebook
Maybe should be protected? Or at least watched? --Grace 18:14, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
watching :)--facebook loves 麥o麥 21:56, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
Now that the page has been made, karma should be added. --RedCoyote 12:57, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
- done--facebook 16:23, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
Maybe add a [[Category: Terminology]] in it? I think this site needs more categories :o
- After editing the entry for inno, I made new pages for the terms guilty and clear. Requesting links in the terminology template. -billking
- Add families- Shane
- Please add joint win please.
And also, delete either Finger of Suspicion or FoS from the template.Thank you very much. - Johnson 23:55, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- fmp, fmv, get them away. never heard. :(--fb 03:42, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Number of things to clean up the Template
- Requesting moving the page CC to Counter Claim and updating the Template to reflect this.
- Ditto for FoS and Finger of Suspicion
- Also HoS and Hand of Suspicion
- Although now that I think about it, I have never seen this used. Ever.
- LYLO and Lynch or Lose as well
- Also RS and Random Shot
- Furthermore add Random Shot to the Template
- Also ML and Mislynch
- Also NL and No Lynch
- Also NK and No Kill
- Also RL and Random Lynch
- All of the above have the reason that it can be confusing. Page title should not be an abbreviation.
- MILO redirects to MYLO rather than going directly to the page. Request content of MYLO be moved to Mislynch and Lose and all three be updated to link directly to it.
- Kick Presently redirects to AFK, Template entry for Kick should link directly to AFK
- The two above involve inconsistent links within the Template where a redirect was required to correct the error. I point out that the page Joint Win cleanly blacks out both Joint Win and Joint from the Template, a visible sign that both mean the same.
- Blue is simply a redirect to Villager, where Vanilla has its own page.
- SK Is nothing more than a page saying "This is the page you're looking for" and points you to Killer. Would be more efficient if it simply linked to Killer in the first place and SK became a redirect.
Short version is that I got bored and started looking for something to do. --Teksura 05:43, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
goddamn this^ new template is bloody hard to understand. :|
- Added. --Teksura 22:31, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
Running list of terms
- Added--Teksura 03:04, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- if possible, can you hide the words in black on the Terminology black? The ones that redirect to other listed terms? --Jepstein30 06:37, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
The first person/people to die, usually N1
I think multisets are common enough to be included in this template. -Thepumpkin 18:27, 26 September 2011 (UTC)