|Night Visiting Role|
If you're looking for the game type involving a host and multiple mini-games, see Survivor_(game).
Every night, Survivor can hide behind a player. If the Survivor is shot at and they hid behind a non-visiting role, it is negated. If the person Survivor hid behind is shot at, they both die.
Playing as Survivor
- Don't put yourself in the spotlight. You don't need to care about who gets lynched and who does not, as long as you live.
- Remember that claiming has its benefits, but only when you are sure that the faction won't turn on you because you reduce their points.
- In a game with Fool (and usually no reveal/Janitor), it can be smart to act like Fool and WIFOM everyone. Tread carefully, as this can easily backfire.
- Hiding behind visiting roles will NOT protect you from dying, therefore it is essential that you only hide behind players you suspect do not visit.
- As Survivor, it can be a good idea to talk to the mafia and joint with them. Remember, you can force a NL or lynch a townie when you and the mafia combined equal or outnumber the rest of the town.
- The Treestump, Sniper, Priest and Traitor are the Survivor's best friends. If you manage to find any of these, hide behind them. They are not likely to be shot, and all stay at home, providing safe cover for hiding.
If the person the Survivor hides behind is saved by the Doctor, the Survivor will still die. This also applies to the bulletproof.