|Night Visiting Role|
May visit any player in the game and uncover their role.
Also knows the "true" sanity of a cop, ex. stalking a Insane cop shows insane.
If the stalker chooses a target at night, he will know the target's role the next day
Through stalking, you learned that (player1) is a (role)!
Playing as the Stalker
- Always inform your mafia partners who you are going to stalk in the night meeting.
- If you're being lynched and know who cult members are, you may be able to trade that for life as the cult is often a greater threat than the mafia.
- If you stalked an important role (like bomb or doctor) but the next day you are going to be lynched, it is always good to either whisper your teammates or report out loud the role of the stalked player before dying. Be careful when choosing to report by whisper or out loud; a whisper can leak and reveal your partner, and a claim out loud reveals information to all players (although the town shouldn't generally trust the word of the mafia).
- Stalker should tell the mafia partners the one he is stalking in the night meeting. So if he/she is being lynched the next day, he/she only needs to shout out the role of his target instead of giving out the name of the target too. It also prevents leakage in whispers.
- Stalking is often used in no reveal set ups to ascertain the role of the person you are currently killing. This allows for a relatively safe claim to be used.