|Night Visiting Role|
- Can choose to search a person's house at night.
- Discovers what items they have at the start of day phase.
- Can see bulletproof's vest and sheriff's, deputy's and sniper's guns.
- Snoop chooses at night meetings.
- If the player you choose does not have any items:
After some snooping, you find out Player X is not carrying any items..
- If the player you choose does have items:
After some snooping, you find out Player X is carrying Y item, Z item.
Where Y and Z are a number, and the item is whatever item they are holding: Vest, Gun, Doll, etc. The item is always in singular tense.
Playing as the Snoop
- If you have found a player with a gun and there is a Sniper and a Deputy in the game, be careful outting it since it could be the Deputy.
- Stay low; you probably won't get any protection while more important pr's are alive.
Playing against the Snoop
- If you are a Sniper, shoot early on in the game to avoid being found by the Snoop.
- The Snoop is easy to cc since the reports are generally pretty safe to fake (unless there is a bp).
- If you snoop somebody that has been framed, they will appear to have a gun.
- The Snoop is able to see items the night they are given.
- The Snoop will see a gun on a Sheriff too, just to add to the above section.
- Be careful when playing as the Snoop, the name of the role suggests mafia, remind everyone it is in fact a town role.
- Snoop can see Mason and Cultist robes.
- Insane cops appear to have a suit. Same with Millers.