|Night Visiting Role|
- Has a gun, never revealed after taking the shot.
- Does not attend mafia meetings.
You hear a gun shot!
Playing as the Sniper
- Do not immediately fire your gun. Wait until a good target has presented itself and then fire.
- Beware of players that will try to fish for your shot. These players might claim a pr who has found mafia or might out their "role" in a slip.
- In setups with a Snoop, try to fire your gun d1 so that you minimize your chances of being found.
- If a Snoop finds that you have a gun, you can softclaim deputy for a while if there is a Deputy in your game that still has a gun or hardclaim if he doesn't.
- Alternatively, if snoop finds that you have a gun, you can claim that the Snoop is fake and completely deny having a gun to avoid the Deputy shot.
- Beware of shooting your teammates! It is possible to choose their name(s) to shoot, so beware whenever there are cc's.
Playing against the Sniper
- You can try to fish for the Sniper shot by fake claiming a pr or using some similar tactic.
- If you are a real cop, make certain to put your report into the same line as your claim in case you get instantly shot.
- If you are a Deputy, hold your fire until after the Sniper shoots to increase your chances of shooting mafia.
Playing with the Sniper
- Try to not present yourself as a good target for the Sniper shot.
- You will know the Sniper but they won't know you, so play accordingly. Don't push on an armed Sniper too much or he might shoot you if he is getting lynched.
- Pretending to fish for the Sniper shot is a good way to fake towntells, although it is a bit risky.
- All players appear in the gun list, including mafia.