|Night Visiting Role|
- Prevents one person from being converted each night. Roles that can be prevented from converting others include cultists, masons, priests, mimics, and yakuza. You can also prevent amnesiacs from converting themselves, as well as turncoats from being converted by the mafia.
- Shrink can visit the killer to convert them into villager.
- Visits cure the madness from Cthulhu.
Playing as the Shrink
- In games without masons, try to shrink more important town power roles first, such as cops, before shrinking yourself. Self shrinking may be best if it's possible you may prevent a conversion that would be beneficial to your team. Prioritize against possible cultist attacks, as cultists are more dangerous than mafia.
- Claiming to have shrunk yourself will not clear you, as even if you are not counterclaimed as the shrink, others will not believe you shrank yourself based on your word alone. A tracker can confirm your status as the shrink if you tell him who you're going to be visiting, but this may be less desirable than scumhunting.
- The Shrink is the only town PR that can visit himself, so if Tracker report shows someone visting himself, he is either the shrink or a mafia role capable of self visiting. On a setup that no one can longer be converted (e.g. cult dead, or yak already yakked) shrink should self-shrink so that he can be cleared by the tracker or watcher.
- ADVANCED STRATEGY: If a converting role is certain you're going to be shrinking someone, shrink someone else instead. Another WIFOM strategy, this sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.