|Night Visiting Role|
- Picks an upcoming time during the night.
- If the game ends at that time, prophet wins.
Playing as Prophet
- Most games will end around Day 3 to Day 5. Rarely do they go on longer than this, so choosing a day somewhere in between would be ideal. Day's are also preferred to Nights, as Night Endings are generally out of the Prophet's hands.
- Do not under estimate this roles power. You can easily push for a NL on a day where the town could otherwise win, if you have not yet reached your selected time to end the game.
- Pay attention to roles that are in the game: When there is a Virgin, Doctor, or Blacksmith, assume the game might go on longer than a game that has a Killer, Vigilante or Fool.
- You win regardless of being alive or not. Use this to your advantage. You can allow yourself to be lynched like a fool on a day you have selected the game to end, if it's at LYLO.
- Pushing for lynches on LYLOs and MYLOs are a good strategy. If it backfires on yourself, you may still win!
- You can joint with the town, as well as the Mafia. However, joining with the Mafia would be more ideal as they want the game to end quicker.
- Unfortunately, once the day/night you selected has past, you can no longer win the game. In a situation like this, you have nothing more to lose at this point, and can help either Mafia or Town win.
- Alternatively, you may also announce to the game that the day you have selected had already past. This may lead the town into a false sense of security, and would be more willing to allow you to push for a lynch on the day you actually selected the game to end on.
Playing against Prophet
- Generally, a Prophet in a game is no threat to the Mafia. They can only benefit from the Prophet wishing to prolong lynches. Mafia members should avoid killing Prophets.
- For the Town, the Prophet can be more of a problem. Prophets will be more likely to NL to drag out the game. Killing a Prophet will not stop a Prophet from winning, but will stop a Prophet from being an extra vote for the mafia when they want to force a NL.
- Don't ever assume that a Prophet's date has past if it they announce it. If possible, attempt to prolong games slightly longer if possible to ensure the Prophet's time chosen passes.