|Night Visiting Role|
- Once per game, the Paralyzer can lock all current votes in the village. Anyone who has vote at this time will be unable to switch their votes or unvote. Players who have not voted yet can still choose freely, but upon voting theirs too will be locked.
- Lock the votes when there has been a bandwagon on an innocent player. By the time the town realizes their mistake, it will be too late for them to switch votes.
- Lock votes at the beginning of the day to confuse players.
- You might make your vote left until a LYLO so you can win the game.
- (FIXED) The Paralyzer is unable to pick the YES or NO options, only End Meeting.