|Night Visiting Role|
Functions as a mafia-sided version of the oracle. The Paparazzi reveals its night target's role if killed. They can be killed at night (vigilante, killer) or by day (lynching, hunter, getting shot), and the reveal will still occur. If they are saved by the doctor (or bodyguard), the reveal will not occur, as the Paparazzi did not die.
Effects of Revealing
- Replaces the "unknown" gray icon next to the target player's name on the list with the icon of their role.
- Revealed players are often referred to as "naked" or "nekkid".
- A revealed player usually reflects the role of the previous night (exception: converted targets).
- The revealed roles do not update, if the player's role changes after that point, the icon remains the same. This can be useful, if you'd like to reveal a clear, then convert them to mafia.
- Cop sanity is revealed.
- Can reveal the jailed or interrogated role.
- Paparazzi can reveal janned, though this should be avoided by talking in the mafia meeting..
- Upon being lynched, try to reveal a player whom you believe has a power role. Revealing Cops or Detectives can lead to a good Mafia kill the following night in setups where no protecting roles are present. Be careful, though; if the Mafia fail to kill the chosen player, the town will have a clear who will be able to lead them.
- Reveal a fellow partner who has a suit to create a false clear.