|Night Visiting Role|
- Votes do not count during the day.
- Can save one person each night.*
- That person is also unlynchable the next day.*
- Wins if he saves 2 people.*
- Alternately, wins if no one dies for 2 day and nights.
*A save is earned by protecting a night kill, or if the chosen player is lynched. *If the chosen player is lynched, he will not die and the day will just end.
Playing as Monk
- You are very versatile and can win by not only guessing night kills, but predicting lynches too, like a Warlock. The Town can't simply refuse to lynch and the Mafia can't just avoid killing, as you can also win with 2 days and nights of no death.
- That also means that you are very dangerous to the other third parties and even the Mafia, so they won't hesitate to eliminate you. Because your vote is worthless and your day and night saves hurt the Mafia's efforts in general, don't expect them to joint win with you.
- An exception to this might be if the Mafia is in danger from the Killer or Vigilante. Or, if you provide lynch protection for a mafia at LYLO.
- Do try to save third parties like the Fool, for instance, as they tend to be killed at night, and you can also joint them. Be sure to pick scummy players, as they are likely to be targeted by vigilante during the night and are often lynched during the day. Chatty and pro-town players are also a decent pick, as well.
- Try to act like a town protective role. Be on the most likely target, and consider being on investigative roles and clears if there are no other protective roles. Since the Mafia gives you a save if you guess correctly, they will likely avoid any town investigators while you're around. You should consider WIFOM.
- Your vote is only superficial, but you can convince other players to follow your bandwagon much like a Warlock would.
- Like any protective role, you don't want to attract attention. You cannot save yourself, and because your vote doesn't count, there's no way you can effectively stop the town from lynching yourself. And if you're forced to claim, you'll be lynched or killed at night for sure. You could always give claiming Doctor a shot.
- Your day save can protect from guns, but will not increase your amount of saves that way.
- Your save protects more than once. That means if a person is killed at night, they will be saved, and if they're lynched the next day it will also count.
- A third party role which is put into the village container in a random setup. And is counted as village.