|Night Visiting Role|
- Millers appear as villager to themselves
- If investigated by a Cop or lynched, a miller will appear as mafia.
- If a Miller dies at night, he will be revealed as a miller.
Playing as the Miller
- Explain that you're a miller if you get investigated, but don't expect it to stop a lynch on you. Unless you are cleared by a Tracker with only 2 (or less) Mafia alive, you will be lynched in case you are lying, as the Cop investigation shows you as guilty, even though you see yourself as a normal villager. See Cop strategies for more information.
- Remember that millers don't see themselves as miller, so claiming miller without any evidence will expose you as mafia, unless there are no blues alive or in the setup at all.
- After a guilty has been revealed on you, and your execution has become inevitable for safety's sake, ask for the Vigilante to shoot you rather than a lynch if one is alive and the numbers allow (A shot from a gunsmith gun or a hunter also work, if applicable). If shot, you'll be revealed as a miller instead of mafia, which prevents any town confusion. This'll also allow the town to take any FoS you leave behind as credible since they'll know you weren't mafia. Of course, this isn't necessary if there are no 'nilla' mafia in the setup, as town will know you're the miller when your lynch causes you to show as a regular mafia.
- Snoops can also find millers, similar to the way they can find Insane cops. If possible, have one check you.
If a miller is masoned, he will appear to be a mafia when lynched. Probably applies to other conversions like cult. Even so, this is more of a quirk than a bug, as confirmed in this thread.