|Night Visiting Role|
|110/30 (alone/with village when target is dead)|
The Lyncher has no abilities. He is given a target, the irritating townie, at the beginning of the game, and he has the win condition of having that target lynched.
You feel very irritated by (playerA).
Playing as Lyncher
- A Lyncher's target is always initially non-mafia. However, it's possible for the lyncher to have any third-party as target (including traitor), or for the lyncher's target to be converted by the yakuza.
- You must be alive to win. If your target is, say, a Hunter, and he shoots you, you will not win even if you successfully lynch him.
- In games with Masons, claiming to the Mason and getting converted is a common strategy.
- Coming out and claiming that a person who died by a NK was your target, when in fact your target it still alive (This leads the town to RL more often)
- Another common strategy is to fake-claim as the cop and say your target was a mafia. Example: Lets say Player1 is the lyncher, and Player2 is his target. Player1 fake-claims as cop and says, "You suspect that Player2 is sided with the mafia." therefore making the town think that Player2 is mafia. Sometimes works, sometimes blows up in your face.
- Don't go too far as to convince everyone that someone is mafia without enough evidence. If your target is confirmed to be inno after you put a flawless target on him, or people decide to lynch you instead, your plan will fail.
- Sometimes it's helpful to pretend your target is a different person than it actually is. Some Lynchers use recent dead town-sided players as their pretend target, and then attempt to steer the town toward their real target.
- Unfortunately for you, if you are a lyncher, and your target is a Gallis, you can't win without being converted. It is literally impossible. You can't majority lynch him, and popping him doesn't count as a win.
- Lynchers can joint win with mafia when the target is lynched at LYLO.
- Lynchers can also joint win with fool, if the fool is their target.
- A Lyncher will not win if their target is a Hunter and the hunter shoots the lyncher.
- If a Lyncher's target is Hunter and the Hunter shoots the final mafia, the lyncher and town will win resulting in half points.
- If lynchers target is Yak'd, and they are the last mafia left, then lyncher can joint with town by lynching them.
If the town lynches someone and the governor saves that person. The lyncher still wins.
- Actually, he does.
- It is entirely possible for a lyncher to get a tree as their target, you may as well try to get masoned at this point. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/633147