|Night Visiting Role|
- Chooses one person the first night of the game.
- That person falls hopelessly in love with the Lover.
- If either one of those players dies, then the other shall die as well.
- If converted, the Lover effect no longer applies.
During the night, you fall in love with (player's name) after a romantic conversation
- Basically you play on the side of your lover whatever that might be.
- Claiming to to your lover and finding out their role is a good idea.
- If you are in the position to get your lover to win, such as if they are a Fool, do whatever it takes. Claiming Detective or Cop with a guilty on your lover, in this case, is a good idea.
Loving a granny on night 1, and getting killed does not seem to trigger granny's death. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/784224
Loving someone who then gets killed by a disguiser, and the disguiser disguises as them causes a strange glitch where the person in question stays in the Village, but is not part of village meeting, and both the disguiser, and the original person both have the same name in the graveyard in spectator chat. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/1283079
Loving a gallis that gets popped during day doesnt kill the lover. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/1462204
A vigilante who shoots the same night his lover dies will successfuly kill, unless he is shot by mafia members.