|Night Visiting Role|
- No special abilities at night. If killed, both the votes and the speech are anonymous the next day.
Playing as the Lightkeeper
- There is not much for you to do strategically, seeing as how your special ability will become effective when you are dead. Keep a low profile so that you don't attract attention from the mafia, who profits greatly from your death.
- In a game with masons, the lightkeeper should try to get masoned so as to spare the town from bedlam.
- Obviously your death will make it hard to pick up on scumtells the next day. If investigative roles are dead, you should have the Doctor cover you.
- Town communications during darkness should mostly be done through whispers. Town power roles should send each player a secret code with which to begin all whispers to establish accountability and clear communication. When townies speak publicly, they should speak in complete sentences to avoid spam.
Playing with the Lightkeeper
- While in darkness, talk in long sentences and try to distinguish yourself from the other players.
- Ask for players to type long sentences out in the darkness to hunt down who (if there is someone) is spamming.
Playing against the Lightkeeper
- The mafia can send out its own scrambled signals or hijack other codes through leaks, which is especially effective if the town's intel is a weak player or in doubt. In darkness, it's easier to fake reports and hide from ccs and generate FoS, so the mafia should exploit the confusion to lynch townies, kill the Gallis, out Power Roles, etc. This does NOT mean harassing the town with spam, which serves no purpose.
- Votes do not show after the Lightkeeper dies.
- You are only able to see your own vote after a Lightkeeper death.
- A commonly abused role, allowing players to pose as others and generally harass each other, be careful when including in a setup.