|Night Visiting Role|
- Can pick a person every night.
- Any system messages that person may have got are given to the Journalist as well.
Playing as Journalist
- You can keep quiet and stay out of the way so that mafia does not think of trying to get you. MAY BACKFIRE because mafia just kills people randomly sometimes.
- OR you can out them but be aware that you might now be a target for mafia.
- From the report, you can tell what the role it is. Claim but be aware that the person you picked might CC you. If that's the case, whisper them and assure them that you're trying to keep them from being killed.
- If you find a mafia member, working together with an Agent is ideal. As then you may be able to make things far easier for the Agent to elicit a friendly response, revealing who the mafia member is to him and having corroboration for an easier lynch.
Playing against Journalist
- Journalist chooses at night meetings.
- If the player doesn't receive reports, you'll also not receive any.
- If they do receive reports, you'll receive exactly the same report they did.
- If the person you pick at night receives a vest, bread, crystal, or a gun that is stolen that day, you will not know if you are the one that received it, or the targeted person.