|Night Visiting Role|
- Appears as a regular Cop while alive or when killed (but not if he suicides or is kicked).
- Investigates one person at night. The report is always the opposite of what a regular Cop would get - the Miller and the Framer's target appear innocent, the Godfather, Traitor, third-party roles, and the Lawyer's target appear guilty.
Playing as Insane Cop
- The three "special" Cops usually go along with the regular Cop. Usually, the best option is just do a cop mass-claim, and see who's Naive, Paranoid, and regular. If there's an Insane Cop, it's gonna take a little longer to figure out.
- When in a game with special cops, think. Don't hurry lynching someone because you found out he's mafia. You could be Insane or Paranoid.
- A Snoop can find Paranoid, Insane, and Naive Cops. It appears as a suit. If You have a snoop, get them to check you to find if you are a Special cop or not.
In night meetings, the Cop votes.
In night meetings, if there is more than 1 cop, they do share a meeting.
If a Cop chooses "player1" to investigate at night, one of the following reports will be shown to him on the next day.
After investigations, you suspect that (player1) is sided with the village.
After investigations, you suspect that (player1) is sided with the mafia.
When investigating a third-party role, the Cop will get a report showing that the player is sided with the village, except in the following cases:
After investigations, you suspect that (player1) is sided with the werewolves.
When a sane cop investigates a werewolf, and
After investigations, you suspect that (player1) is sided with the aliens.
When a paranoid cop investigates an alien.