|Night Visiting Role|
May visit one player each night to prevent them from successfully completing their night visits. Roles that have night actions that do not visit (such as the watcher) will not be affected by the Hooker.
Playing as Hooker
- A Hooker's job, first and foremost, is to prevent parties not aligned with the mafia from getting information that may harm the mafia. When deciding who would make the best victim, consider everything that you have witnessed during the game.
- When kissing investigative roles like Cops and Trackers, the Hooker can keep the town from learning new information, this will likely help keep identities in the game more concealed.
- The Hooker cannot kiss the Watcher, as it's a non-night visiting role.
- When kissing protective roles like a Doctor or a Bodyguard, it gives the mafia more options when deciding who to kill.
- Plan your power wisely, if you know which player is a Doctor and which is a Cop, for instance, kissing the Doctor will make it easier to kill the Cop.
- Trackers are the most cumbersome role for the Hooker. Hookers are one of the few roles that may visit more than one person during the night. If a Tracker tracks a player visiting two different players, that person is always scum.
- It's usually a bad idea to kiss the person who is being killed. If that player dies, they won't be able to give any new information regardless.
- If there is a hooker in the game and you are a doctor or bg and the person died that you were protecting DON’T SAY ANYTHING!!! All you are doing in saying anything is telling mafia you are the doctor or BG and they hooked right. Keep your pie-hole closed and bitch about it after the game.
- If there is a hooker and you are a normal cop with a village report – DO NOT CLAIM! All that will happen is you will get hooked and thus become completely useless. (As good as dead)