Revision as of 22:57, 1 July 2012 by Syd29
|Night Visiting Role|
- Has the option to give a player a Gun at night.
- Person who has a gun may shoot and instantly kill someone during the day.
- There is a 50% chance the shooter's identity may be revealed when shooting.
- Colloquially known as a GS.
- Sometimes known as "Gunner" or "Funsmith"
- Role added on November 17th 2010
- Common term for being given a gun is "armed" or "gunned." e.g. "Hey GS, make sure you arm the clear tonight"
- Gun will be given to a target if the GS is killed that night.
- Gun will not be given to a target if target is killed then guised, a good way to guise test is to ask if they received a gun.
- If a lynch is locked in, people with guns will have to decide how to use it (either shooting or not). If someone is shot after the lynch is locked in, it will be counted as having happened first, before the lynch.
- If a disguised Disguiser's name is revealed when they shoot, it will show the original name of the Disguiser, rather than the identity of their target, thereby confirming them as mafia.
- If it's lylo, you can not shoot and lynch.
Playing as Gunsmith
- When someone is cleared, the Gunsmith could give them a weapon, if eventually they may need it.
- Another strategy involving a clear in setups with more than one Gunsmith is to have the clear tell each Gunsmith the name of another Gunsmith, allowing them to trade arms.
- Giving unclears weapons is not a good idea, as they may be mafia. Handing out a gun on Night 1 is also a bad idea.
- If you received a Gun, it might be a good idea to ask for the Gunsmith to whisper you and ask who received a Gun. If you know they're lying, shoot them!
- Be very careful when CC'ing town as Mafia when a Gunsmith is in play.
- If you are armed with a gun, it will carry over if you choose No One. It might be smarter to just hang on to the gun if you feel you won't be lynched or killed in the immediate future.
- If there is an Insane Cop in your game, it's better to wait to give weapons to cops until the Insane Cop has been revealed.
- If there is a Ventriloquist in the game, THINK BEFORE YOU SHOOT! What other people are saying might be the vent.
- If the one who received a weapon shoots granny, granny doesn't die.
- If the one who received a weapon shoots the Cult Leader, the cult members will remain alive (except of course cult leader). The cultists, however, will die at the end of the day.
- If there are votes on a certain player, and that player gets shot by the weapon holder, the votes will remain up instead of changing to "a dead person"
- If the Hunter is given a gun, and is lynched while possessing a Gun, he can only fire with the Gunsmith's gun as the Hunter's menu is unusable, which causes the game to lockout and cause Hunter to Veg.