|Night Visiting Role|
- Anyone who visits the Granny, regardless of alignment, dies.
- The Granny won't die, even if shot by the Vigilante, Mafia, or a Gunsmith gun.
- However, the Granny can be converted:
- The Doctor will save someone who visited the Granny.
Playing As the Granny
- Make sure town sided power roles know your role and don't accidentally visit you at night!
- Try and act as a PR to trick the mafia into attempting to kill you. Attract as much attention as possible and draw that kill!
- In some setups without a protective role, it is a great idea to claim out loud and get everyone to claim to you.
- If there are multiple granny claims, they can be tested by having the vigilante/gunned/mason shoot/convert one, whilst having a doctor on the role as necessary.
- It may be helpful to claim as a Granny or a PR that is prone to being nightkilled without revealing which one you actually are. When the other Granny/PR claims, the mafia will not want to kill either of you, protecting the PR.
- Example: "I am either the Granny or the doctor, but I'm not saying which one."
- Unlike the Bomb, the only way the mafia can kill you is with the help of a Strongman, so be prepared to lead to the end and help your side win.
- In games with a gunsmith, deputy or sheriff, you can prove that you are the Granny by surviving a shot.
Playing Against the Granny
- If for some reason you want to Cult the Granny, make sure anyone but the Cult leader hammers! Otherwise, it will result in everyone's deaths including the newly converted Granny.
- Mafia should avoid the Granny at all costs, including secondary visits like the Stalker. If someone accidentally visits the Granny, make sure you learn your lesson and pinpoint exactly who the Granny is so you can avoid them in future nights.
- If there are 3 mafia, the 3rd mafia should nk to avoid granny kill. This strategy is also useful when there is a Tracker in the setup.
- With the game going unranked if it ends on n1, all 3 mafia voting n1 is optimal. Only on n2 should the 3rd mafia nk.
- Granny can die at night