| In-Game Link:
| To Join:
|| Must not suffer fools gladly
|| To stamp out stupids
Hatemonger is a family with very simple key ideals. A Hatemonger will tend to use logic and reason when playing, and will attempt to encourage others to do the same. Consequently, a Hatemonger will become increasingly irritated when logic is either ignored or deemed scummy.
A we differ from member to member. We may not even necessarily be a nice person. However, it is important to note what we do not do. In spite of our motto, we do not flame. We may tell you off, we may take entirely too must pleasure in pointing out why what you did was a stupid mistake. But it is important to note that resorting to flat out insulting someone for making a mistake is highly frowned upon.
If someone misses something obvious or similar, a Hatemonger will explain In detail if necessary where it all went wrong, what the mistake was, and hope like heck that someone is paying attention and will not make the same mistake in the future.
Believe it or not, a Hatemonger would like nothing more than to see other players become better at the games. Better opponents means more challenging and more interesting games for us.
Die in a fire. Thats why.
No really. Why?
The persona was selected as an expression of frustration. One of the most frustrating events I know of is watching as people completely miss the obvious, forget the simple, or ignore logic and reason in favor of a personal vendetta.
It is common for a Hatemonger to put their thoughts into writing for the sake of reference. Often, these thoughts are long winded complaints or rants. You can find all rants by Teksura on his rants page and all Skoffin rants here. Others have little tidbits below.
Sp3000's rant section
If you can tick 3 things in this checklist then you can probably be classified as a "new player" or "newb", even if your account has a 3 digit number (assuming you did not have a strategy and were doing these on purpose)
- When you are an investigative role you claim, despite there being a hooker in the game.
- You lynch hunter and tell them to shoot the mafia at 5 or 7 person lylo.
- You make a setup containing both a lyncher and a gallis.
- You do not understand that insane cops receive reports which are the opposite of what they really should be.
- You messed up (typoed) the last 2 reports you tried to fake as mafia or a third party role.
- You do not janitor someone night one because you chose a different name.
- You drive night one despite there being a watcher.
- You disguise night one despite there being a janitor partner.
- You tell the town to lynch the gallis to protect them from being popped, despite the gallis already being cleared.
- It takes you 5 minutes before you paste your report despite half the town asking for your role to claim.
- You don't know where you change your avatar.
- You get yakked/culted without you realising and then go on to say that you didn't get a report.
- Someone asked you "is the picture to the left of your avatar black with a hat?" and you say yes.
- You receive a guilty report with a miller still alive on mylo and you tell the town to lynch the person you received a guilty report on without thinking.
- There are three people left - villager, hunter, and mafia. You're the mafia. And you just claimed hunter.
- You do not know that the contact button exists when you're spy and the traitor is wondering why they have received zero messages.
- You shoot the same person you yak.
- You claim granny or bomb day 1 for no reason whatsoever.
- The village lynches a miller and you go "lol we got a mafia".
- You still don't get what the purpose of a gallis is.
- You wonder why everyone is not lynching the mafia and then you wonder why you are getting lynched.
- You're hit bp, there's two other unhit bps and maf is claiming bp. Then you wonder why you're getting lynched.
- You tell everyone to no lynch only to get every to tell you to "look up"
- You drunk the uncced cop under that reason "to test if the cop is fake"
People that piss ac1983fan off
- People who do not understand this setup and aren't new.
- People who think meetings matter.
- People who get offended by being called a noob.
- People who don't play anything other than 163 or don't lose yo villiage.
- People who nl when it isn't mylo.
- People who don't actually play the game and are instead sheep.
- People who make a big deal out of trophies.
- People who suicide when they get a role they don't like.
Mini-rant about hunters
The hunter is basically a one-shot vig who must be lynched to activate their ability. There are some people who get really shot itchy when they have this role. They fakeclaim, act annoying, or just do general dumb shit to get lynched so they can shoot.
DON'T FUCKING DO THIS.
More often then not, you just ruin the game.
Doomsday's inhumane Anger
We are now told to not rage at some things on EM but be friendly to every user too. And there are a few things, which no matter how experienced you will rage at. You will rage at it until your EM life drops dead.
- Yakked tracker outs a yak and who he yakked, after the yak which he tracked had gotten doc protection.
- You are granny and are culted
- You are a new cult member and you RLed the cult leader by accident
- You are doc and save the wrong target through a misclick
- You decide to be a cunning watcher/bg and go on someone besides who you are expected to be on, the by some freak chance the mafia shoots who you are meant to be on
- You are facing a person who isn't disguised but is failing your DG test on purpose
- You rage for a whole day then realise your logic made no sense
- People who blindly follow the first person who claims a role, and lynch the second without a thought
- Performing your ability on a player, but thinking they are actually a role which they aren't
- People who delay their own loss when they are about to be correctly lynched by over 6 minutes
- People who keep unvoting for the town in a forced no lynch just to waste time
- Mafia who take almost 15 days, shoot one person, then wait another 14 days just to avoid town win and waste time.
- People who instantly lynch you because you claimed you self shrink
- People who believe hating is bad
- People who drunk a tracker claim, thinking it is a way to clear them
- People who believe they are right when they are not, and you end up being lynched because your outspoken fact is actually correct
- People who karma bomb on the basis of one game, and one mistake
- People who stay behind for long after a game, after a player made a mistaken lynch which they could not really be blamed for
- People who cheat for the sake of points
- People who yak and shoot the same person as a joke
- People who believe that outright miller claims is certain mafia evidence
- People who use everything you say as an argument against you at a WIFOM stage just because the mafia has persuaded them that you are mafia
- People who spy spam and then don't use the spam for anything
- People who try and get lynched by false claiming because they have to go
- People who intentionally suicide unranked games, so that the players in them will join their ranked game
- People who believe that being a good player and not dying n1 means you are a mafia
- People who believe you are yakked beyond a doubt because you have a history of being yakked
- People who use their position on EM to bargain with users
- People who get a lynch off them by saying they should be mass dekarmaed if lying
- Being a bomb and getting shot by a vig
- Being a villager who uses a technique to out the mafia, but also pushes heavy suspicion on yourself, then being lynched instead of the outed mafia
- Saying something very early in the day and instantly being lynched because you "scumslipped"
- Being negged for having a different opinion to someone
- People who use advantage of what they claim they look like to influence others
- People who intentionally play badly in a game just to make themselves look funny
- Lots of intentional leaking that has no purpose
- People who believe the forums and discussion board is a place to rage over 1 or 3 neg karma
- People who grudge shoot
- People who shoot out of jealously towards trophies or win ratios
- People who use trolls to suicide games for them