(Redirected from Drunk)
|Night Visiting Role|
- May visit one player each night to prevent them from successfully completing their night visits. Roles that have night actions that do not visit (such as the watcher) will not be affected by the Drunk. Note that the Drunk DOES affect the Silencer (and presumably any other special mafia roles that have an additional visit).
- In night meetings, if there is more than 1 town drunk, they do not share a meeting.
Playing as the Town Drunk
- Much like the Vigilante, the Drunk becomes more accurate in the late game. The more town night actions, the less likely the Drunk is to help the town.
- The Drunk can prevent the mafia from performing a nightkill if there is only one mafia remaining. Likewise, a drunk can find a Killer by preventing the kill. (Killer has no choice but to kill, so if there are no protection roles and there is no kill from the Killer, they were likely blocked)
- A drunk player will not visit on tracker reports. (except driver)
- If there are two mafia and one is drunk, the night kill will still take place.
- If the Yakuza is drunked, they will not die.
- Drunks overrides Hookers, yet hookers cannot override drunks.
- Drunks are unaffected by drivers; they will drunk their target even if that target is driven with another person. However, watcher and tracker reports will still show the Drunk as being driven to a different target.
- When Drunk drunks Mafia who shoots Vigilante who shoots mafia, neither kill goes through. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/404726