|Night Visiting Role|
Any actions done on any two people can be swapped at night. This means if Player A and Player B are driven, and the cop/tracker investigated Player A, the cop/tracker will receive a report on Player B. Similarly, if the doctor was on Player A and the bodyguard was on Player B and they are driven, the doctor will be on Player B and the bodyguard will be on Player A instead (IE they are switched around).
The watcher does NOT pick up the driver on watcher reports, however.
- Mafia Meeting
- Like all mafia meetings, the Mafia meeting lists all living non-Mafia players (villagers and third party players only)
- Driver Meetings
- The driver meetings list all living players. He chooses who to drive, and votes who to kill.
If Person A is killed by driving Person B, the following has happened:
Mafia Meeting: Vote Person B Driver Meeting #1: Choose Person A Driver Meeting #2: Choose Person B
If the watcher was on Person A, they will get a report on Person A with one mafia member on it (the person who voted first), and any other PRs, like drunk, doc, etc who were on Person B. Person B is clear of being mafia, because mafia had to shoot Person B. Since EM2, the driver can kill his partners if the person the mafia votes for is driven with a mafia member.
Playing as the Driver
- Don't drive if it's not necessary, especially if a granny is around.
- While Watcher will see a mafia nightkill, they can not be driven. Watcher also does not see the Driver when he drives 
- Watcher always catches visits *after* the drive has occured. i.e. If the watcher has a visit to the dead role, the visiting player is mafia. (http://www.epicmafia.com/game/437493)
- Driver can drive the mafia nightkill back to a fellow member of the mafia. This is called a drivekill, and it is usually only done by trolls.
- Likewise, Driver can not drive an investigation role such as cop or tracker back onto itself.
- Using the Driver you can bypass Bodyguard/Doctor protection by driving the protected person with someone else, and killing the other person.
- ADVANCED STRATEGY: If there is a vigilante in this setup, and investigative roles are dead, you can claim vigilante. Then, when the real vigilante shoots you at night, you can drive yourself with a townie, and the vigilante will end up killing up that townie.
- ADVANCED STRATEGY: The driver is able to drive the drunk off before the mafia-kill step occurs. Example: If the driver is alone, Town Drunk(playerA) targets driver and driver swaps self and PlayerB. Order of events:
1) Driver is swapped with PlayerB.
2) Town drunk will drunk PlayerB. Tracker and watcher will both show Town Drunk visiting only PlayerB.
3) Driver is not drunked and can kill. Driver can drive a voodoo's curse between non-mafia members, but not back to a fellow mafia. If he does so, the curse does not work, neither on the driven mafia or the original cursed.
- Contrary to the role description, the Driver can drive someone with no one.
- If you're the driver, and you kill no one and drive no one, and the tracker tracks you, the tracker's report will be "Driver visited *, *".
- Driver is able to drive the mafia nightkill back to other members of the mafia.
- http://www.epicmafia.com/game/813972 Driver does not die when driving granny - is this by design?
- http://www.epicmafia.com/game/813972 Cult leader is masoned because of driver and does not die. Is this correct?
- http://www.epicmafia.com/game/222622 If driver drives mafia with town and cop investigates the town, the guilty is the mafia.
- http://www.epicmafia.com/game/527340 Driver drives himself with mason target, mason dies, and driver becomes mason.
- http://www.epicmafia.com/game/718626 Driver drives mason target with self-shrunk shrink and shrink is converted.