Revision as of 17:49, 8 October 2011 by Dakeeper
|Night Visiting Role|
- Will have a dream each night.
- The dream can give a list of 3 people, at least one of whom is mafia.
- Or, the dream will say one person who is innocent.
- Dreamer does not dream if visited at night.
At the start of the day, he will either get one of two messages, or nothing (if he was night visited):
"You had a dream... where at least one of (player A), (player B), (player C) is a mafia..."
"You had a dream... you learned you can trust (player A)..."
Play as the Dreamer
- If there is more than one dreamer, compare dreams to see if they had one or more of the same characters, and use logic to determine the mafia.
- Avoid claiming until pr ccs have said their night visits. If you didn't dream and there's no visiting mafia roles, you can clear a claim.
- In setups with whispers, whispering people that you can trust (as a result of a dream) can prevent them from visiting you - as you're certain they're town, there is no harm in whispering them and it will give you credit if you are counterclaimed later on in the game.
- In setups with a stalker, if you do not have a dream it is possible that you have been stalked and will be killed at night.
Playing with the Dreamer
- If you are a protective role, avoid random visiting at night. If you protect the dreamer randomly, you deprive him of a report and might scare him into claiming.
Playing against the Dreamer
- If you are a visiting mafia role and you know the dreamer (and there is no watcher or other protective roles on him), then you can visit him at night and use the kill on a different town pr.
- A Watcher visit will not prevent the Dreamer from dreaming.
- Third party roles are included in innocent dreams.