|Night Visiting Role|
- Carries one gun that can be shot during the day.
- Gun cannot be stolen.
- Identity will not be revealed when the gun is shot.
Playing against the Sniper
- Hold your fire until after the Sniper has shot.
- If you fire first, try not to claim until after Sniper has shot.
- If Sniper has shot, you can go ahead and hard claim if you have to.
Playing with a Deputy
- The Deputy's name is never revealed, but it's going to take time for them to click on the shoot button. Someone who is talking right before/after a shot is less likely to be Deputy for this reason.
- If a random person is shot early in game, don't automatically think it's the sniper. Deputies have sweaty fingers and sometimes it slips.
Playing as a Deputy
- You only get one shot - try to make it count.
- If playing with investigative roles, considering where your shot could do the most good. If a cop with a guilty has a cc, you could get two guilties by shooting the cop.
- Wait to shoot. You want to have reads on people, and there is no reason to rush. Unless it is a must act setup, your gun will carry over multiple days.
- If you do not want to shoot that day, make sure you choose to shoot no one so you don't veg.
Playing with a Sheriff
- The Sheriff is always clear once he shoots, which will leave him vulnerable to mafia attacks.
- Try to get the sniper before your Sheriff reveals himself
- Reveal yourself immediately to the Sheriff should he become exposed. You can trust him.
You hear a gun shot!