|Night Visiting Role|
The Creepy Girl (usually abbreviated as CG) is a third party role.
- The Creepy Girl passes a doll to a random person.
- Wins if the person who has the doll dies by any means while the Creepy Girl is still alive.
- The doll can be passed over to someone else at night or stolen.
- Remember that whenever a person dies while having the doll, you will win instantly, so make sure you give out the doll immediately at Night 1. Alternatively, you can wait and pick a person who is most likely going to die like a protective role, obvious scums or unprotected clears/PR.
- Most games use the no-avi policy, so it may be a good idea to give the doll to a no-avi if they are the minority.
- Assuming the doll is still on a live player when the Creepy Girl dies, the doll can still be freely passed among the living players.
- Creepy Girl does not win if they are holding the doll and get shot, see http://www.epicmafia.com/game/689208