|Night Visiting Role|
- The Chef chooses two people during the day. These two people will attend a night meeting together.
- If Chef chooses only one person, no night meeting occurs.
- In the night meeting, roles are revealed but not identity. The two guests can talk.
- All parties involved with the meeting, including the chef, will not visit.
If the Chef has invited you to the banquet, a system message will appear saying, "You find yourself in a dimly lit banquet! You sense the presence of a masked guest. The guest appears to be a (insert the role of the other guest here)."
- If a guest from the night before is shot the next day, and the Chef has selected two other guests for the next night already, they will receive a preemptive system message about their roles.
- Chef and Jailer have conflicting night meetings; if Guest-1 is jailed, he can talk to both Guest-2 and the jailer(s).
- If Chef is lynched at the end of a day, the night meeting still happens but the role reveal system message occurs at the end of the day rather than the start of the night.
- If one of the guests is lynched during the day, the other guest appears at the meeting alone.