|Night Visiting Role|
- Can survive one shot or kill attempt from any role, including the Hunter and Gunsmith
- Will die the next time he is shot
- If double hit (shot by two roles in one night phase, such as Killer and Mafia), the BP will die
- If converted to mafia, bulletproof keeps his vest.
Playing as Bulletproof
- Generally, claim when you get hit. The Mafia already knows you were hit, so you should inform the town as well.
- It may not be good to claim hit when Yakuzas are still alive, since they may target you in later nights. (you are semi-cleared when you claim hit)
- If there's a Doctor in the game, you can try to make the Mafia think that he protected you (if you claim hit, the Mafia will probably kill you on a later day)
- Bulletproofs may allow random lynches on some normal mylo situations. For example, 3 unhit Bulletproofs and a Mafia. Usually, it would be mylo, but since everyone is unhit, it would go down to one hit Bulletproof, one unhit Bulletproof and a Mafia, should the Mafia choose to kill (Be careful! They might kill no one and claim they were hit!)
- In setups with Vigilantes, the two roles can sometimes clear each other, depending on the other roles in the game.
- A change from older versions of EM - Yak'd BP's now keep their vest, therefor you cannot clear a BP by having the hunter shoot.
Playing against Bulletproof
- Thief can steal BP's vest.
When a Bulletproof has been hit, this message is shown to him on the next day (or on the night following a Hunter shot):
A bullet hits your vest! You cannot survive another hit!
- This Role is often referred to as "BP".