|Night Visiting Role|
- Receives a player's name, whom they must protect with their life
- Once per game, can use Guardian Powers, which will protect their target from death, for that night and the following day.
- Wins if their target is living at the end of the game
Playing as the Guardian
- The Guardian Angel only wins if their target is living at the end of the game, so you must try to keep your target alive, even at your expense.
- Do not use your Guardian Angel powers night one! You only get to use the powers once, so wait until you feel your target is most vulnerable.
- Claim to your target, they might not trust you at first, but knowing what your target is can help you to determain when to use the power. For example, if your target is mafia, you may feel to use the power the night before you think they will be lynched, if your target is a doctor is revealed during the day, you might feel to use your powers that night
- Be careful, don't over estimate the Guardian's powers, if the Guardian dies and used their powers, their target will not be gaurded from anything the following day, the Guardian also does not protect from 2 "attempts" to kill during the day.
- For example: The target is shot twice, first shot won't go through, second will.
Playing Against the Guardian
- Mafia and Town do not really have to worry about playing against the Guardian, considering she can win with both the Town and the Mafia.
- If you are trying to kill a guardian's target that has been outted, wait a day, until she has MOST LIKELY used her powers, then strike for a kill.
Unusual Game Mechanics
- Doctors, Blacksmiths, and Bodyguards do not effect Angels at all, meaning if a doctor was on the Angel target and the Angel used her powers, the redirected kill would kill the Angel. Angels cannot be saved from a sacrifice.
- Jailer: Angels cannot use their power from jail.
- All saves made during the day happen after the lynch. So if the Angel target were to be shot, it would appear as if they were Granny or vested, and then after the lynch, the Angel will die.
- Werewolf: The angel will still die if the werewolf eats their target.
- Double saves are not possible during the day, but are during the night.
- Voodoo Lady: Targets killed via Voodoo curse can't be protected.
You feel an overwhelming, unconditional love for (playerA). You must protect (playerA) with your life.