|Night Visiting Role|
- Can select a person once per game.
- When the Actress dies, he/she appears to be the target's role.
"After observing (Player A) for an entire night, you realize he/she might be a (role)"
- You can use your ability to find determine the roles of town members, much like a stalker.
- If the setup has a method to conceal the identity of dead town members, such as a janitor or tailor, you can use your ability on the dying townie to determine their role, then impersonate that role much like a janitor would. However, in addition to not having any CC, you would appear to actually be the role you claim if you are ever lynched (assuming you stop using the actress ability at night). Note that appearing to be the assumed role on death only matters if the town cannot use other ways to determine if you are mafia or not -- for example, if the setup has no mislynch and they lynch you, they will deduce you are mafia after you are lynched because the game didn't end.
- If you find out the target is a cop, you can instantly fakeclaim with a guilty on him, making him appear fake while you appear real.
- The actress' new role can be used to fool a detective or an oracle. If you are investigated or revealed, you will appear to be the role you assumed.
- However, your new identity will not fool the mortician once you are dead.
- If actress is culted while in role, she will appear as role on death. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/296288
--Gennery 14:54, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
- If actress acts as cultist leader, when they die the entire cult will die with them. http://www.epicmafia.com/game/1305737
--Xbon1 17:56, 19 August 2012 (PST)